Driving at Arrow
Steer your career in the right direction.
Earn industry-leading pay.
See the country.
Interact with great customers.
What’s your next destination?
When you’re a motorcoach operator, each day is different. You’ll experience destinations, events, and iconic places right alongside the group you’re driving. Arrow drivers go to sporting events, tour national parks, and explore cities—all while earning competitive pay.
Subsidized Health Insurance
Paid Vacations & Holidays
Travel Cost Coverage
by people who care
To ensure our motorcoach operators are cared for, we prioritize intentional communication and invest in world-class resources. You’ll have 24/7 access to dispatchers and access to high-quality digital tools that eliminate busywork. Plus, we offer continuing education options to help you grow your career.
The Career Difference
Motorcoach vs. Bus, Truck, or Uber
Experience the destination.
Many professional drivers rush from place to place or end up stuck retracing the same route. Motorcoach operators get to stop to enjoy different locations.
Get paid for downtime.
In many industries, you only get paid if you’re driving. As a motorcoach operator, you’ll get paid even while you’re delayed by passengers or inclement weather.
Rest well overnight.
No more sleeping in a truck or at a rest stop. You’ll have paid accommodations, often in the same nice hotel your group stays at.
Get to know our drivers
- Started driving after retirement
- Has seen 48 states
- Favorite destination: Jackson, WY
- Loves building relationships with repeat customers
- College student
- Enjoys getting paid to have unique experiences
- Loved driving the Chicago bulls
- Values Arrow’s innovative approach
- Loves seeing the country
- Appreciates Arrow’s team-oriented culture
- Values treating people the way he wants to be treated
- Enjoys driving college world series teams