Buses may be a popular and extremely valuable mode of public transportation but they are also very versatile vehicles that have been used for a number of other purposes. There are some people that have managed to convert the humble bus into something really special, creating something unique and imaginative – converted buses can be whatever you wish!
Some of the converted buses that have been transformed into awesome creations by people with flair and imagination include:
- The rustic apartment: A 1978 school bus was transformed into something of a rustic apartment, with wooden floors and beams inside, cozy furniture, and even a wood stove for heating.
- Sandwich bar: With seating for diners, a long bar with stools, and a colorfully decorated interior, an Oregon bus has been transformed into a unique diner serving up grilled cheese sandwiches.
- The art studio: One ambitious artist decided to be practical and innovative by using an old school bus and converting it into a temporary studio to create his masterpieces.
- A learning facility: To create valuable space for adult students, one bus was converted into a learning facility with seating, desks, and shelving for books and belongings.
- Party bus: Having fun with friends in the house isn’t always easy, particularly if you have parents moaning about the noise. One student converted an old bus into a glitzy and glamorous party den, with a bar, games area, and comfy seating to chill with friends.
As you can see, an old bus can be converted to accommodate just about anything, from a studio or classroom to a chill out area. All you need is the resources and imagination to transform one of these vehicles into something completely unique.
If you love these converted buses and would like to bring your group on an awesome motorcoach journey, Arrow Stage Lines will take you there and back in comfort and safety. Contact us here to Book a Motorcoach today.